Monday, March 19, 2012

SNOW!

IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!  I just got back from a short walk in the snow and it was BLISS!  I can't even tell you how much I have missed the snow.  It makes me so HAPPY!  It is even starting to stick a little bit.  I'm sure that as soon as it stops it will all melt away quickly and that's okay because it's snowing RIGHT NOW!  Woohoo!


I love walking in the snow and feeling the cold flakes on my face and watching them get stuck in my eyelashes.  The cold makes my whole body feel better!  When it started snowing this morning I just stood and watched it for a long time in amazement.  Then I called my mom, because who better to share your joy with then your mom!  Right?  Then I realized my folly and hurried to get dressed so I could go play in it.  In my hurry I dumped all my shoes on the floor to try and get to my boots and threw my pj's on the floor (gasp!).  I got back to my walk and tracked muddy footprints on the tile and my wet coat is laying in the middle of the floor drying.  So, my house is no longer perfect! 

Thanks for the changes SNOW!  I needed them!

(It did actually get cold enough to kill the petals.  Sorry petals, I didn't really have it in for you but I am sure grateful for the relief from bad allergies!)

No comments:

Post a Comment