Sunday, November 16, 2014

Witchapalooza

My mom and sisters go to Witchapalooza every year, and I got to go with them this year. It was so much fun! The show was hilarious, and it was so fun to walk around all the shops and see all the people dressed as witches. Some people have extremely elaborate costumes.

I found a dress at DI, wore my Grandma's gloves, and made my own hat. It turned out pretty cute. :)


Here's the whole outfit:


My favorite part of the show was the "Moves Like Jagger" song. They changed the words up a bit to fit their skit better. One of the characters portrayed a potbellied Satan and claimed that he gave all the best performers their moves: Elvis, Miley Cyrus, Carlton, Richard Simmons, etc. They did a little dance medley of all the most famous moves. It was really good, and so, so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment