Monday, November 24, 2014

Happy International Bible Day!

I love the Bible and I read it every day. I especially love the New Testament chapters that relate the life and teachings of my Savior, Jesus Christ. I love to read about his atonement and his compassion for us all. 

One of my favorite scriptures from the Bible is Ecclesiastes 12:13 
"Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: 
Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man."

Reading the Bible has strengthened my testimony of my Savior and brings the Spirit into my life and my home. Reading it daily brings strength, peace, and happiness to my family. What a great blessing this book is. It truly is the word of God.

If you want to read the Bible go here.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Bible, too! I had no idea it was International Bible day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read about it on the church news last night. They said to post at noon, but little A had a doctor appt that we had to travel for so this was the best I could do. Better late then never I guess. :)

      Delete