Sunday, May 4, 2014

Pics From Phone

I finally took all of the pictures off of our phone and got them on to the computer. Yay! It only happened because I ran out of room on the phone, lol.


Little A loves to watch the screen saver. We have it set to our family pictures. After dinner one night we put her in her walker and were listening to music while we cleaned up the kitchen. When the screen saver came on she stopped and watched it.


This is what A and I did while our house was packed up and moved. We went to a friends house a little later, but we had a nice snuggle and watched some videos on LDS.org that morning. Best move ever! Although, I do have to say that it was really weird to have people working in my house and not help them.


The big truck that moved all of our stuff, including one of our cars. Right after this one of the movers got stuck in the car, ha! There wasn't enough room for him to open the door after they got the car into the semi. It was so funny to watch him climb across the front seat and squeeze out the other side.


This is A's FAVORITE thing to do! She likes to walk on, hold, rake, and eat rocks. She would play in them all day if I would let her! Allan and I decided that instead of getting a sand box we are getting a box of rocks :)


The day we moved from Arizona we stopped to have lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant there. We got empanadas and A loved them! She also loved the beans and rice so much that she ate pretty much all of it. We eventually stopped giving it to her because we didn't want her to have a stomach ache.


Little A snuggling Nana. She is also wearing the dress that Nana gave her.


Nana is helping little A ride the horse. A got a big kick out of it.


This is how A spent much of the first couple weeks after we moved into our apartment. I would set her up on a blanket with a basket of toys, and she would play while I unpacked.


Here she is again in all the boxes. She really was a trooper. She played so good while I worked. She wasn't very mobile when we first moved so she didn't get into anything but the toys I put by her.


This was the night before A and I flew to stay with our family while Allan and his Dad drove our 2nd car up. We stayed at a hotel close to the airport. A HATED this crib. She kept bumping her head on the bars. It was a rough night. She also pooped in the middle of the night, but didn't wake up to tell us and had a bad rash the next morning. Poor girl.


Little A loves BBQ sauce. She will only eat potatoes if they are covered in it. In this picture I had made home made french fries. She wouldn't touch them. Then I dipped one in BBQ sauce just to see what she would do. She LOVED it and kept eating until she fell asleep in her chair.


We went and stayed with Allan's parents while he was on a business trip in Canada. While there we went to Costco with them and got A a new car seat. When little A rides in the cart she puts her arm around the back rest and looks behind her (like she's backing up a car)! It always cracks me up! I couldn't get a picture of her looking back, but I got the arm on the back rest.


We went to play with little A's cousins while we were visiting Grandma and Grandpa. While we were playing M walked backwards and fell into this box! Ha!


It was so funny that E had to do it too! ;)


Little A and Grandma. A loves her Grandma so much. When we visit them she wants nothing to do with anyone but Grandma. The only other person she'll go to willingly is me. I love that they are both wearing purple in this picture.


A in her new car seat for the first time. She wasn't sure what to think about it at first, but soon decided that being able to sit up all the way was awesome!


A and I were playing with the cookie cutters. She loves to play with them. I put a heart on her head, and she didn't know what to think about it. She froze and stared at me like this for quite a while before I finally took it off of her head. I put it on my head and demonstrated how to tilt your head to make it slide off. She thought that was funny. K5 and her fiance gave her this cute dress!


My sweet girl reading stories. She loves to look at books, especially in the morning. For a long time I would get her up and change her clothes and then we'd walk into the living room, and she would stop at the books, sit down, and look at them while I ate breakfast and did a few chores. K5 and her fiance gave her this cute outfit too.


Little A also loves Macaroni and Cheese, home made or out of the box. She gobbles it up! I think she gets this from her Dad because it's his favorite too!


This was taken when A was sick with a cold and double ear infection. She was not a happy camper. She hadn't slept in a couple of days and hadn't eaten much either. She also had some molars coming in and was drooling like crazy. I had to change her shirt half way through the day because she was soaked.


A and Allan playing. I set up the chairs and ottoman like this so she could cruise around them. It gave me a break from helping her walk and allowed me to get a little work done. When Allan came home from work they started playing. She cruised over to him, and they were laughing at each other. She grabbed his hair right as I took the picture, ha!


When she was first starting to move around I sat her down in the hall one day to wash my hands after I changed her bum. She got down on her belly and started pushing herself backward. She eventually got stuck on the doorway to her bedroom. She couldn't figure out why she couldn't go anymore.


This was the first time A discovered the door stop. She wiggled her way over there one day while I was getting ready for the day. I suddenly heard boing, boing, boing. I went to look and she was playing with the door stop. Too cute! Those things are great entertainment!


This was taken in the airport on one of our trips. A and Allan were having a great time playing with each other.


Little A's first time behind the wheel! Don't worry. The car was off and in park. She had a great time standing there though.


This is the first time that A ever sat on this car. It was a toy at Nana's house (she later got one for Christmas from Grandma and Grandpa). She loved it and was so proud of herself as she rode it and played the music. Her legs couldn't quite reach the floor well enough to push herself so she just rocked herself back and forth on it.


Allan and I went to a Jane Austen Ball while we were in Arizona. It was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed doing all of the period dances. My dress was borrowed to me from the dance director.


Little A loves to help me fold the laundry. Her job is always to fold the socks. She usually folds them by first eating them, second shaking them out, and third throwing them away from her. And she also likes to pull them over her head.


A LOVES to play with her toes, and her shoes. I love this picture of her. While she was helping fold the socks she toppled over and decided that while she was down there she should eat her shoes. I was okay with this since it gave me time to finish folding and putting the clothes away. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment