Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well, I am officially 29 years old.  In my family, once we are 29 we "hold" and no longer get any older. ;)  So, I am also officially "29 and holding".  Hopefully my body will "hold" for a while too!  Haha!

When I woke up on my birthday I saw this:


My wonderful man had left me a treasure hunt!  Woohoo!  So, I wandered around our little apartment and found all of the treasures he left me.  In each place was a little love note with some candy.  Here are a few of my favorite places:

In the car seat

With some of my dolls

With Elva

In my Primary bag
It took me half of the day to find the last one and, of course, it was sitting right out in the open.  Here is all of the loot:


The treasure hunt led to this:


an aerobic step with a chocolate bunny!  So, now I have a lot of yummy candy and an aerobic step to work off all the  candy!  Hahaha!  I've used the step almost every day this week and I love it.  My legs are getting a much better work out!

Allan also got me a couple of baking pans that I've been needing.


Here I am with everything he got me:






We went out to eat at my favorite mexican place here, La Paloma, and then went to see "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" at the local college.   It was really good and we laughed through almost the entire thing.  That show always reminds me of my cousins!

I had a great birthday!  Thank you all for the birthday wishes, cards, and gifts!

1 comment:

  1. How sweet and thoughtful! I'm glad you had such a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete