Monday, August 3, 2015

The Adventures of Little A

I've been trying to work on this post for months, but it has proven very difficult. My mind was so foggy when all this went on that I'm having a hard time remembering where she was, when, but this is where Little A went while I was in the hospital for my surgery.

Little A stayed with Grandma and Grandpa the day of the surgery. Grandma had to go out of town for a week to help with a new grandbaby, so Grandpa and Aunt SG had little A over the weekend. I think she had a really good time with them.

Little A spent some time with Aunt H and cousin J when Allan had to take me back to the hospital. Aunt H was awesome and showed up quick when we needed help. They played for a few hours until Grandpa got home and took A for the night.

Allan made sure to be with her during the day as much as possible. They always played outside together and went on walks. A had a lot of fun collecting rocks to put on the stairs.


He also took her on a little date to her favorite restaurant, Panda Express.


She spent two nights at Uncle A1 and Aunt F's, where she had lots of kids to play with. While she was there she got to go with them to get ice cream at McDonald's. She then spent the rest of the time with Aunt C, Uncle B, and their boys. She loved it there! The boys were so sweet to her. They played at the park, went to a museum, watched Daniel Tiger, and A even braved the little roller coaster they have in their back yard!




She really seemed to be very comfortable at B and C's. After I was released from the hospital they came and took her to the zoo as well. She just loves those boys! They were sad to see her go.


We are so grateful that we have such an amazing, caring, helpful family!We couldn't have gotten through the surgery without them. It was so relieving to know that my daughter was safe and happy when I couldn't be with her. But, I hope to never have to do that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment